Job Opportunity: Youth Bus project coordinator (short-term contract)
This is a very intensive but interesting project that gives you a chance to make a significant contribution to the development of the Ukrainian-Danish Youth House.
We are looking for a person who will ensure we get our bus according to our requirements before the end of December 2023.
The Ukrainian-Danish Youth House is a platform for young people from Ukraine and Denmark that supports youth participation, democracy, and creativity. Based in Kyiv, we offer a creative, democratic platform for everyone between 16 and 35 years of age to engage, facilitate, and support youth projects and activism across our countries. Since 2021 we have done this through making a physical space in Kyiv available for youth, through our own activities and programs, through supporting youth organizations, and through our grants. The Youth House is formally steered by a consortium consisting of the Danish Youth Council and the Danish Cultural Institute.
- Curate the process of the concept development of the UDYH mobile platform (bus + trailer)
- Identify and manage the purchase of the bus (and truck) and other necessary items
- Work closely with vendors and technicians to adapt the bus according to the requirements of the design concept
- Ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to the agreed terms of reference
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of technical projects, as well as knowing how to handle them according to rules and laws
- Ability to coordinate technical processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – the ability to set goals, give proper feedback, and motivate
- Ability to work independently as a project manager and as part of a team
What we offer:
- Part-time position
- Remote/flexible work (but based in Kyiv)
- Start - November 2023; end – December 2023 (1,5 months)
How to apply:
Send your letter of motivation and your CV in English as separate files in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Subject line: “Bus Project Coordinator”.
The deadline for application is November 19th, 2023 at 23:59. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We encourage everyone qualified to apply, regardless of your background, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical ability, religious views, etc.
All applications will be handled according to the GDPR legislation.